Friday, March 18, 2005

cameras in the cats

M. is still absorbed in reading her fertility books. Now she's moved on to Fertility for Dummies. The funniest thing is that she is also covered in cats - they are sitting on her shoulder and her lap. I think they are trying to distract M. because they know a baby means they are no longer the center of our world. They are on a covert mission to sabotage us.

That reminds me of a funny story.

I used to be late to elementary school all the time and we lived close enough to walk. My mum would send me out the door with instructions to run. I would run around the corner, half-way up the hill then walk the rest of the way. Then I started thinking that somehow my mother knew I was not following her instructions to run. That I was in fact, WALKING! Because mums knows all. So I came up with one of my most paranoid explanations for mums knowing all. I decided she must have installed cameras in the cats. Early signs of mental illness or briliant creativity? You decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home