Sunday, December 11, 2005

Reason #131 to never date girls

I've just reinforced DtD's list of why he decided to turn from our fairer sex. I bet he thought he escaped all the neurotic emotional mumbo jumbo that comes with breasts and a vagina, then here I am bringing it all back into his life in full force.

The good news. After all my anxiety over the last week, the 'yes' is 'YES', as in we have our baby daddy. I just had to confirm that because I need absolutes to feel safe in life.

The other good news. My period started which means that most of my anxiety can be chalked up to hormones. I can be INSANE-CRAZY right before my period.

Is there bad news? Not really. As my dear, dear friend Todd would say, it's all good.

1 Comments:

At 12/12/2005 6:03 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

congrats on the 'baby daddy' all caps YES!

(& link me, chicas!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home