Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Wheels are Rolling...

We got a call from DtD last night and he wants to meet with us in person Monday. He said that "the answer is basically yes" but that he and his partner have a few questions. So, I'm pretty excited to talk further. I'm going crazy wondering what their questions are of course and need to get focused on what we want to talk about tomorrow. If everything goes well, I think the next step will be to ask him to get a semen analysis, since we don't want to move forward if this isn't possible on his side.

Ahhh, talking (writing) about this is making my crazy head spin! Wish us luck tomorrow. This feels so real now. I'm feeling pretty good about it. Although I has some concerns given his initial reaction, Sacha made it clear we don't want to co-parent, so hopefully he's moved past that. Who knows, maybe when he said "we could work out some sort of visitation" he was thinking that's what we wanted. Building these kinds of relationships is very unique, and I think all parties aren't sure what to expect. So, we'll see where he is tomorrow and I'll let you know.

2 Comments:

At 12/05/2005 1:03 PM, Blogger Blondie said...

Good luck!

 
At 12/05/2005 1:11 PM, Blogger Eryn said...

Congrats! I hope it goes well tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home