Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tag, YOU are IT!

I never get tagged, so thank YOU to Lynn (and Harris) at Family Style Love. He he.

The Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!

The facts:
  1. I don't like popcorn. I'll eat it every once in a long while, and it's okay if it has some sort of sugar involved, but in general I find it foul.
  2. I have an embarassing addiction to dance music.
  3. Once I threw a shot put into the air and it came back down and hit me on the head. I got up and walked home and no one took me to the hospital. Seriously wrong.
  4. I love Jarritos.
  5. I write fanfic but not under my real name.
  6. Every morning I have to do my shower in this order: turn on water, get wet, soap hair, rinse hair, soap body, rinse body, wash ears, wash glasses, brush fingernails, wash and rinse face.
I am tagging
  1. Anne at We Are Fambly
  2. Trista at Accident of Hope
  3. Cathy at Insane Animals

2 Comments:

At 1/20/2008 6:41 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

What fanfic do you write? Which show?

 
At 1/20/2008 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee Milena loves fan fiction, I am gonna tell her you write it. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home