Monday, June 27, 2005

Things I cannot do when we have a child

As dictated by M.

  • I may not call other drivers stupid idiots. I have to say things like "That person is acting inappropriately by cutting me off."

  • I may not use profanity. I plan to highlight the difference between well-placed profanity and obscenity into this expectation.

  • M. has declared that I will not be the one to talk to them about sex or we may have slutty children. Well, as long as they're safe and slutty...I think we have some time to negotiate this one.

  • I have to be nice to the other parents at the inevitable playgroup.

  • 3 Comments:

    At 7/30/2005 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i just saw you both on FF
    and wanted to say you look soooo nice!

     
    At 7/30/2005 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i wish you so much luck
    my name on FF is citypink

     
    At 11/07/2005 7:27 AM, Blogger The Tempest said...

    Be nice to the other parents? Oh lord...no wonder I'm never invited back. *grin*

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home