Saturday, October 06, 2007

Babies Laugh at the Funniest Things

When our house was broken into the nere-do-wells took off with our video camera. It took us a couple days to figure this out. I was sitting in the break room at work and all of the sudden I saw a vision of the empty space on Finn's dresser where it had been sitting and realized it had been stolen.

M. and I were heartbroken. There was a bunch of footage that I hadn't downloaded that the intruders took off with, and that kind of stuff can't be replaced. There's no insurance for memories.

Then on Thursday my parents showed up at our house with a brand-new replacement camera for us. WOW!!!! We were both blown away at their generosity.

In honor of our new video camera, here's some footage of Finn laughing at M. ripping the velcro on one of his bibs. Funny, strange little boy:

3 Comments:

At 10/07/2007 6:57 PM, Blogger Heather said...

That is so funny! Ahhh...nothing better than a baby laugh!
Glad you are back on the way to capturing memories.

 
At 10/07/2007 11:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That totally reminds me of those commercials wit babies laughing that says laughter ads 6 years to your life or something like that.

How totally cute!

 
At 10/08/2007 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! I was holding DD, (4 1/2 months old)while watching this and she was cracking up at Finn... I wish I had caught that on video... AWESOME footage ladies!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

April

 

Post a Comment

<< Home