Monday, October 01, 2007

DtD Flies Away

Our original boy, DtD, is officially gone for a year. M. and I are both really sad and we'll miss him so much.

He is one of the best people I've ever known. He was that way from the moment I met him. He's a great friend and has been there for us over and over again - he takes care of us. He gave us his sperm and stuck with us for eight long tries. He's part of our beautiful son and we love him because of that.

When I first thought of using DtD as our KD I dismissed the idea entirely. I can't believe how far things have come since then. He has been better than we ever expected.

He'll be back in a year and we'll jump on the TTC rollercoaster again. I think the time will be good and we'll be excited about adding to our little family. I'll be especially happy to have our friend back. In the meantime, we're going to have BF over regularly for meals and take care of DtD the best we can from a distance.

Wah!

1 Comments:

At 10/02/2007 1:49 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

sorry he's gone but at least he'll come back and you can ttc #2. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home