Monday, August 15, 2005

The alien has invaded

I have let M. take over the blog for a couple days. The alien has taken over. The alien says "that is not nice."

So how is life going? It's good. Except I'm in the middle of the fucking obnoxious follicular phase. Yes, I'm calling it the follicular phase just to be really obnoxious because that's the kind of mood I'm in.

This means I have to check my mucus and drink lots of water and take vitamins and we're doing OPTs 2x / day (M. says it's OPK but I like OPT (ovulation prediction test...because then I can sing it...I'm down with OPT, yeah you know me....)

INSANITY!!!!!

Will this ever feel normal? Am I ever going to feel normal again? Probably not. Because if this actually works - Project Baby - our lives will be turned upside down by a wee one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home