Monday, August 15, 2005

To know or not to know...

Okay, since M. has decided to publicly angst about our donor considerations, I'm chiming in.

I'm the known donor person. I think it's the best for the future child to have complete tranparency to the entire process. To be able to normalize how future child came to being, how future child was a well-thought out decisions made by his/her mommies and how our friend...

(friend will hence be known as Dick the Donor since M. turned down the nickname Mr. Super Sperm)

...how our friend, Dick the Donor (DtD), helped mommies make a BABY.

Contimplating using DtD is requiring a lot of long, long, painful and long conversations. Did I mention painful? Oh, I did. Extended intro to bring you to the best part.

While we were discussing said issues over dinner last night, Dick the Donor CALLED. It's a sign. In the least, it made us laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home