Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One more day...

Jebus.

My temp is up this morning. It's not a definite sign but it's a good sign. Better than any one before.

We had to pee on a stick this morning. For my sanity. Well, I did the peeing, M. stood naked in the bathroom, teeth chattering as we timed the entire ten minutes. We think we saw a slight, slight, slight alteration in the test paper where the positive line would be but overall, negative.

Going crazy, crazy, crazy.

I'm having cramps in my abdomen and they're aching into my back. My hips ache. I'm so discombobulated that I couldn't tell you if these are my regular period cramps and aches or if they're different.

My chart is looking different. One more day to get through. If my temp is still up tomorrow that would be the first official VERY DIFFERENT thing about this cycle.

10 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 6:29 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

oooh! different is GOOD!
different is exciting!

come on turkey baby!!

 
At 3/15/2006 6:43 AM, Blogger EJW said...

Wow, that is a hopeful-looking chart. Good luck!

 
At 3/15/2006 10:00 AM, Blogger charlotte said...

I looked at your chart. It looks so good. Most folks don't show positive on 10DPO. I am crossing everything for you.

Do something distracting tonight. Have sex, see a movie. Oh, are you working??

 
At 3/15/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger M. said...

Sacha's working today and now feeling naseous in addition to the cramps. Usually work is intense enough to be able to distract her from her "symptoms" so I see it as a good sign that they're prevailing.

 
At 3/15/2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

ooooo things are looking good. Hope this is your month!

 
At 3/15/2006 6:05 PM, Blogger ajm2727 said...

OMG...in the ER where i work, ANY slight line is marked positive!! we wouldn't give you an xray @ my hospital!! woohoo

 
At 3/15/2006 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I logged into FF just to see your chart, even though I am officially avoiding it. Looks GREAT!!!! I am holding my breath...

 
At 3/15/2006 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your chart looks AMAZING! So very different from your others!!!!

 
At 3/16/2006 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Monty! Hang in there!

 
At 3/16/2006 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will be anxiously awaiting tomorrow's news - keep thinking positive!

Hmm, Monty the turkey baby?! lol Cali ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home