Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Zen

I'm so tired. Work really sucks the life out of me. As soon as I'm done with this post I'm going to collapse into my very comfy bed.

I'm enjoying Monty. Monty is nice. Monty is much less crazy than Sherman or Gert.

I'm also very happy and content right now. Maybe it's the moon. Maybe it's the goat milk I've been drinking. Maybe it's actually the acupuncture. Doesn't matter. I swear, I'm so much more zen than I've ever been. I'm so zen I think I might purrrrr. I feel damn good. And did I say HAPPY?

And it didn't take booze to reach this state.

I promise I'll have something actually interesting to say soon.

2 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Monty!

 
At 3/10/2006 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zen is great ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home