Thursday, March 16, 2006

Still going...

Only when you pee on many sticks do you start to realize that there's just not enough LIGHT in your house. Yes kids, day two of BFN.

I'm still spotting. I'm not sure why I can't just accept that spotting equals period, but I can't. I'm still holding onto Monty because I like Monty. I want him to stick around.

We're back to yesterday's plan. Sleep (ha), temp in the AM, if it's still high, test. If it's low, cry. No big deal. After all, it's only a flesh wound.

3 Comments:

At 3/16/2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Sara said...

And I still have my fingers crossed... At least now I can quit checking your blog until tomorrow.

 
At 3/17/2006 7:08 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Ok, it's 7 AM your time. I don't know when you get up, but I'm sitting here in Salt Lake hopeful for you.

 
At 3/17/2006 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee you have a wide following. I am up here in Canada stalking your chart... did you test? I have to leave for work in 20 minutes! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home