Friday, April 28, 2006

The Big O

Well, Lopez has dropped and we're officially in the TWW. Again.

How did the insems go? Fine. Except my body decided to go into warp speed. I went from a fairly negative OPK to HOLY SHIT I'M GOING TO OVULATE in 24 hours. This means our plans to insem every other day flew out the window.

So, I call DtD and tell him we're going to have to insem Wednesday night when we'd been planning to skip that day. We made the mistake of telling him we weren't going to insem until Thursday and didn't add the caveot of "probably".

He says..."I don't think I can do it tonight."

I had nothing to say to that. Mama was NOT happy. I'm standing in the kitchen, looking at M., wanting her to get on the phone and chew his ass out because I have NOTHING to say to THAT.

I announce to M. as I'm holding the phone with DtD on the other end, "He said he can't do it."

We worked it out and he did come (he he, I'm thirteen) over. Except by the time he got to the house I was PISSED. Sacha pissed is not pretty. I'm sitting on the couch sending daggers across the room as the poor boy apologizes for being crabby earlier. Jessica says "aww, he's good boy." And he is.

All is well.

We're going to our first visit to the OB/GYN this morning, then acupuncture, then gift shopping and dinner with M.'s 'rents. That's all folks.

4 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

Come on Lopez!!

(& well done on the phone. I wouldn't want to piss Mama off either! ;-)

 
At 4/28/2006 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with Lo' this month. Fingers are crossed here.

 
At 4/28/2006 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with lopez!

 
At 4/30/2006 9:31 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

Go Go Go Lopez! I have a good feeling about Lopez.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home