Sunday, April 23, 2006

Off for a ride on the ferry boat...

You would not believe the day we are having in Seattle. It's the kind of day that if the world knew we had such splendor, our population would be tripling in about five minutes. The sky is blue, not a cloud in sight, the temp is about seventy, there's a cool breeze blowing, things are in bloom, everywhere you look there's green.

So please, Grey's Anatomy, keep showing the gloomy downpour. This is amazing.

We're heading out for a ferry boat ride to go have dinner with the 'rents. It is the perfect evening for a ride on the ferry. Tomorrow we're continuing to clean house. Tuesday I'm baking then we're sticking sperm up my twat (oh, you thought I could make it through ONE post without being lewd...NOPE.)

I hope everyone else is having a spectacular SUNday.

2 Comments:

At 4/23/2006 4:44 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Well, it's been raining here for the last 3 days so I'm glad someone is enjoying some sun.

 
At 4/25/2006 4:16 PM, Blogger M. said...

I've been to Seattle 4 times in the past year or so. Every time I've been there the weather has been *flawless.* I'm convinced it's a city-wide plot to keep us mean and miserable east coasters away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home