Friday, April 21, 2006

DING: Round Five

We're getting ready for round five. Talked with DtD last night and got his schedule. Probably should have waited until today to chat because I didn't realize how tired I was until I got onto the phone and started to ramble...and ramble...and ramble.

Changes? We're trying every other day this time. Prob. Tues, Thurs, Fri then Sat if I ovulate later than expected.

Today I finally felt ready. I've been feeling ever so slightly down about this. I keep seeing women with babies, pointing to them and telling M. "look, they're allowed to have babies." TTC sucks, folks.

Goal for the day....find a doc. I want an appointment soon.

UPDATE: Found a doc and we have an appt. a week from today. I'm excited - the doc even has clinic at the hospital I work at so I could go see her if I need bloodwork during the week!

In the meantime, I'm focusing my energy on neighborhood activism. And I just got a bite on a email I sent to a local columnist. Yay!

UPDATE: looks like I'll be interviewed by said columnist as soon as she "gets off deadline". It could still fall through, but YAY!

2 Comments:

At 4/21/2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

OOOH! Are you going to do a column?? very cool.

Welcome to round 5. May it be the round where you are declared the champion.

 
At 4/21/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

I think I'm going to be interviewed for a column. We'll see. It looks promising.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home