Monday, April 17, 2006

Shiny and Red and MINE!!!

I have this huge mental list of things I'd like to have some day and on that list is a red Radio Flyer wagon. It's not for any future child. It's just for me. I'd like to be able to put my gardening gear in it and pull it to our community garden a few blocks away.

I'm not going to shell out $50.00 just to have this silly little red wagon.

Well, I found one on Craig's List for $15.00. It's barely used, some little girl just never loved it as much as I will. It's shiny and red and just so, so pretty. We picked it up tonight and Friday I'm going to load it up and pull it down the block.

Maybe I'll share it with future child. Maybe not.

M. can confirm that I really am a child trapped in an almost-thirty five year old body.

3 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 2:53 AM, Blogger Tamsin said...

How wonderful! I can guess just how much you are going to enjoy using it ;o)

 
At 4/18/2006 5:05 AM, Blogger party b said...

Heehee - we registered for one but let's say it's kind of like the Snuffleupagus which still sleeps with Beth... perhaps not so much for the baby!

 
At 4/18/2006 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like the old Bugs Bunny cartoons, the best toys are really only appreciated by adults =) Besides, one of these days you can tow the baby in it too and let him or her play in the dirt while you garden.

Now, go plant something fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home