Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Fear of Dairy

We're .57 way through 006. How am I doing? Great! I'm keeping my calm and floating through life. The progesterone may be helping because it's making me so freakin' tired that I don't care about anything except taking naps.

I read in the NYT yesterday that consumption of milk injected with bovine growth hormone may be contributing to the increase in the rate of fraternal twins.

I'm never drinking milk again. I have a strict NO TWINS policy.

Me and 006 are off to work. Hopefully I can stay awake all day. Yahoo.

3 Comments:

At 5/31/2006 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We switched to organic milk a while back. They sell it at our regular grocery store, and it doesn't cost much more than conventional milk. Maybe that's an option? All the calcium, none of the BHG!

 
At 5/31/2006 10:20 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

I shudder to think what exactly is in my lactaid...hmmmmm

This will be my 1st progesterone cycle so I am studying you very closely...

 
At 5/31/2006 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As disturbing as this is, it tempts me to start drinking milk again! I lurve twins...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home