Thursday, February 22, 2007

Nesting

M.'s dream has come true.

I seem to finally be nesting. How do I know? It was the moment I was taking a toothbrush to the crevices by the sink, hating every single moment of it but I just couldn't stop. I need to clean out the fridge and I'm truly dreading it. It's a mess and I know I'm not going to be able to stop once I start.

Ugh.

The urge seems to kick in around 5 pm every day.Except for the floor, our kitchen is pretty much cleaned up, which means...PICTURES. Hopefully tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 2/26/2007 7:50 AM, Blogger M said...

I just have to write to you. I found your blog somewhere and I’ve spent the last 1 hour+ reading. Currently I’m in March last year. I would really love to just continue reading, but I’m feeling bad doing it since I’m at work and, hench, should be working…

You are so much fun! And you are so clever! And I recognised myself in so many of your thoughts. Wow.

 
At 2/26/2007 5:53 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying our mad journey.

 
At 2/27/2007 12:09 AM, Blogger M said...

I'm actually embarking on that very journey myself right now (but not in the US, but in Sweden - and here the legislation is a bit different than by you). And reading your thoughts about known donor v/s unknown is soothing. I'm leaning towards known!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home