Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Best. Day. Ever


Finn's Top Model Pose, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

Thank you to everyone who is voting for Finn. We appear to be ahead, but still a few days to go.

Finn and I had just about the best. day. ever. yesterday.

We took the bus to our support group, which requires leaving an hour earlier than we usually do, but that's find. Mr. Bo Finner was tired but kept his eyes open and watched everyone until his little head just dropped onto my chest and he slept all comfy in the wrap.

At our support group he proceeded to escape my grasp while I was changing his dipe and he "dashed" across the quilt with his bits dangling. The object of his obsession...another baby's toy! Then a friend who is also a babywearing enthusiast showed me a new tie for our wrap which I LURVE.

We then headed home and I stopped at work for a bit so I could breastfeed. Finn was ADORED by my coworkers. He really likes them, and one said it's because he heard them all that time when he was invisible in my belly. Cute.

Bubble tea was our next stop. I used to have a coworker who brought me bubble tea when I worked weekends and he left while I was on maternity leave. I love bubble tea...so does Finn. Well, at least he loves the cup because I got NO PEACE as I was trying to drink my bubble tea. He almost flipped himself out of the wrap trying to grab the cup.

It was a blustery day of incliment weather, Finn got to feel breeze on his face and loved it. We finally got home and I decided we needed to go take some pictures at the park, so I popped Finn into the stroller and we headed out again. I think the pics turned out great!

The downside. Well, NOTHING got done around the house. I'll make up for it on Friday, but in the meantime I loved my day with my boy.

3 Comments:

At 10/19/2007 5:41 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Glad you had a great day. I hate bubble tea. Especially the chunks of stuff in it.

And sometimes you need days to get fun stuff done instead.

 
At 10/19/2007 10:57 AM, Blogger Sacha said...

OMG I love LOVE the tapioca. It's the best part :) I've found the best bubble tea is the actual tea flavors, like green or jasmine or honey. They're not as sweet.

 
At 10/19/2007 10:09 PM, Blogger ajs4ever said...

Sounds like a great time! I love polka dot hat:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home