Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dashing through the room...

I like my job but being at work means I miss my boy. I don't work that many days per week but when I work, my hours are long and I basically get to nurse him to sleep at night. I end up feeling like I barely see him. I guess he's really starting to move. M. put it this way...he saw something he wanted and then proceeded to dash across the room.

He he. Dash.

Now that Finn can move we can see his thought processes a little more. It's so much fun to watch him move from toy to toy. He'll decide he wants to play with the round block. Then the triangle stripey block. Then the orange square block. Then back to the round block. He loves to play with the wheels on our office chair and on the china cabinet. It's amazing what can fascinate a six month old baby.

But the dashing...I can't wait until I'm of tomorrow and get to see the dashing.

2 Comments:

At 10/14/2007 9:13 AM, Blogger Laura said...

This is a really interesting lab in California that does research on the changes infants go through when they start crawling.


http://babycenter.berkeley.edu/CurrentResearchProjects.htm

I thought you might be interested. It's a really exciting (and probably exhausting!) time in a baby's life.

 
At 10/15/2007 6:40 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Oh yeah, he'll be into everything! lol

I am not looking forward to going back to work because I don't feel like I'll have enough time with Riley. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home