Friday, December 14, 2007

The 30 Minute Project

Our friend Jess has said that based on our Flickr photos, Finn appears to be a singularly happy and easy baby. Well, he is happy. Except when he's not. He's not really easy.

I'm embarking on the 30 Minute Project today. I'll be taking a picture of Finn every 30 minutes from waking to sleep, no matter if he's happy or crying. The only time a picture won't be taken is if we are all napping together. This will give an accurate view of the many moods of Finn.

M. is horrified that I will be revealing the strange toys our son plays with, which is at the moment a Jarritos bottle.

I have my digi. I have the timer. Ready. Set. Go!

5 Comments:

At 12/14/2007 9:06 AM, Blogger Lil Jimmi said...

Fun! We should all do this :-)

 
At 12/14/2007 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh I can't wait to see this!

 
At 12/14/2007 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap!

 
At 12/14/2007 4:22 PM, Blogger JS said...

awesome idea...i can't wait to see this!!

 
At 12/14/2007 6:25 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

That's a really cool idea. I agree with lil jimmi--we should all try it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home