Monday, August 22, 2005

The World Will Go On

Sacha and I had a lovely visit with my parents this weekend. They have questions. They have concerns. But, they will be ok. They love us and will love our child. My mom even talked about "when baby comes." We're thrilled!

There's something about telling your parents of your TTC plans that makes it all feel so real.

I feel my stress level beginning to decrease after having made it past that major hurdle.

Now, we just have to tell Sacha's family.

5 Comments:

At 8/22/2005 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for feeling better!

 
At 8/22/2005 6:59 PM, Blogger notasoccermom said...

De-lurking to say "YEAAAAA!"

 
At 9/23/2005 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything. My partner and I just started TTC.

 
At 9/23/2005 10:57 AM, Blogger Mitch said...

We are TTC. Hope it all works out for both of you. We haven't told our families yet. We thought it might be fun to shock them with the news when we are actually pregant. That way, they can't bother us with added stress.

 
At 9/24/2005 2:12 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

Hey! Just found your blog via rainbow. HELLO!
So glad things went well with your folks. That is a huge relief.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home