Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hello from Inside the Shark Tank

It's good to have support, especially right now. I had one of those moments today.

I worked in ICU (The Unit) for a year and ended up being close with most of the nurses there. I'd called one (a gay man) to ask for MD advice on Friday and by the time I made my lunch appearance (I go visit every couple weeks), everyone knew we had a 'yes'. And they were so excited. It was nice because outside M. and our two best friends, I haven't been able to talk about this with anyone. I could give them most of the details minus DtD's real name. And because they don't run in circles that know both of us there's not chance they'd just guess who it is.

For a few minutes I could just be happy without all the other crazy crap hanging over my head. Hell, I'm still happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home