Friday, March 17, 2006

...and STILL going...

We decided not to test this am no matter what my temp because there hasn't been much time between last night and today for the hormones to build up. So, nothing yet.

My Temp

97.8 this am. If you take yesterday's low temp, I'm going up. If you take yesterday's high temp, I'm going down.

My Spotting

At this point, close to non-existant. I had one episode of cramps yesterday which led to some bright red spotting. I didn't spot from 4 pm yesterday until now and it's a small amount of pinky brown with creamy mucus.

The Plan

As of Sunday I'll officially be late. Damn those two 12 day luteal phases. We're going to wait until Sunday morning to test again, unless Aunt Flo actually decides to show up. Then Monday we're going to get a blood test.

Coping

I finally had to call my mom, who I haven't really told much about our TTC journey. Because everyone needs the mom and I happen to have a (most of the time) good one. She helped me feel much calmer. If this is meant to be, it will happen and both M. and I have to keep focused on that.

In the meantime, I can't believe how much love I feel on this blog. Everyone gets virtual cookies today.

4 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 9:47 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I'm still cheering for Monty!!! Stick, Monty, Stick!!!!

 
At 3/17/2006 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers for you guys. The waiting really sucks, especially when you are running late.

 
At 3/17/2006 12:44 PM, Blogger Sophia said...

crossing everything for you!

 
At 3/17/2006 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I just wanted to post and wish you good luck! I got the link to your blog from one of your post on FF and I've been hooked ever since! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home