Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The convienences of near-pregnancy

We're on day four of the TWW and nowhere near insanity. For the first time I actually marginally care if I'm pregnant or not. I think the hell of the last cycle wore me out. Right now I'm in the stage of WHATEVER. I might be preggers, I'm probably not.

In the meantime, I've discovered the benefits of near-pregnancy. For example, if I want to have more than half my share of that delicious chocolate chip cookie at lunch...ahem..."eating for two!" A few more chips..."eating for two!"

M. says I can't be pregnant when convienent.

3 Comments:

At 4/04/2006 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally hear ya. I do the same thing!

 
At 4/04/2006 3:23 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

Um, yes you can be pregnant while convenient. But you may also gain 20 near pregnant pounds. But like you said, whatever :)

I'm so happy you are less stressed this time. Let me know exactly what you are doing so I can do it when it's our turn.

 
At 4/05/2006 3:46 AM, Blogger Lo said...

Oh, *I* think I may decide to be pregnant when convenient. (And if I'm pregnant, folks, they're gonna have to start a new religion.....an argument that has STILL managed not to convince various health professionals that I really, really, really couldn't be pregnant.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home