Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ready. Start. Go!

We came up with the name for this insem over a plate of the best - and hottest - garlic chicken I've ever eaten (thanks to Anne and M. at Reflexive Verb).

Everyone, meet Bambi.

Short for bambino and makes a great stripper name.

We started last night, mere hours after blowing back into town. More later on our adventures in Vancouver, including pics. DtD came over to the house this time and succesfully masturbated in our bathroom (good boy!). Although it's been fine to pick up the swim team, it was nicer to be able to relax at home, burn some incense, meditate and warm my kidney qui.

I should ovulate Thursday or Friday, and then the insanity can begin again. There's a huge part of me that's not ready to get back on the rollercoaster. I know we'll be okay for a week, then all hell will break loose again, and I don't look forward to going through all the hope again just to have my spirit broken again.

Then again, it may actually work. I'm starting to feel that if it does work, it's going to be a miracle, some sort of black voodoo or change in the force. There is little rational about the process of getting pregnant for me anymore. It's become a sort of spiritual torture.

In the meantime, the semen analysis results should be back today. I think we're all a little nervous over that one.

GO BAMBI!

7 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck guys!

 
At 3/28/2006 2:14 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

GO SWIMMERS GO. I hope all is well, and the swimmers and strong, plentiful and hyper.

 
At 3/28/2006 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you made it back home! I hope the mini-vacation helps with the intensity of the upcoming 2ww. Bambi is a perfect moniker too....

Hope dtd's s/a comes back satisfactorily (is that even a word?)...lol

 
At 3/28/2006 3:25 PM, Blogger Trista said...

I am rooting for Bambi... wait, doesn't Bambi's mother DIE???

Oh well, I'm still rooting hard.

Here's hoping the SA comes back wonderful.

 
At 3/28/2006 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you found the restaurant okay. It really is yummy. It was so nice to meet you two, and I hope it happens again!

 
At 3/29/2006 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck...I really hope that all your baby dreams come true!! I love the name Bambi, I have a friend and that is her name, well nick name. She is a great person.

Wishing you the best of luck.

 
At 3/29/2006 4:49 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

Yay for Bambi!

Hope the swim team gets a medal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home