Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Chair

We have our glider! It's actually a beautiful piece of furniture, maple seat, black back. It's nice enough to keep long-term in the house. We had to drive way out into the 'burbs to look at it, which made us both a bit itchy, but it was worth it, and we still have to borrow KK's truck to pick it up. I'll take a pic when we finally get it home.

DtD has been prepped for his analysis on Saturday.

I'm starting to pull out of the BFN funk a little. Which is good except we get to start it all over again in a few days. Mad world.

Happy Thursday to everyone. It's my Friday and then I have five off. And that's when I LOVE being a nurse.

::hugs::

2 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 7:24 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

have a FAB weekend!!

 
At 3/24/2006 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great getaway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home