Saturday, March 25, 2006

Off to the Nakie Spa

If you live in the Seattle area and say "the naked spa" to any woman, they WILL know what you're talking about. So today, I'm off to the nakie spa.

I love to be naked. The best part is that I've never had a decent body so I don't have many qualms about letting all my many imperfections hang out. When we last had DtD and BF over for dinner, we had a conversation in which DtD exclaimed that when people do naughty things they use the word "naked" but when they are legitimately in the buff, they use the word "nude". His example was that you walk around the house in the nude. I looked at him and said: "I walk around the house naked."

Because I do. And I don't care what the neighbors think.

The nakie spa is an all-women Korean spa where you pay $25 to get in and can soak and steam to your heart's content. Poor M. will be out working to support our future family and I'll be with best friend KK getting my last dip in the hot tub before I get PREGNANT (thinking positive here, kids).

3 Comments:

At 3/25/2006 6:59 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

LOVE IT!
I walk around the house naked as well...my partner always runs around trying to make sure all the curtains are totally closed so the neighbors don't see, but I', with you: F*&$ what they think!

Hope you have a nice trip up to Vancouver

 
At 3/26/2006 5:37 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

mmmmm. that sounds awesome.

I so hear you on body stuff. I actually adore (hee hee) my body when I am naked. It's when I put on clothes that I start to hate it.

 
At 8/14/2007 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot House woman's spa in Seattle is another place to soak naked.

http://www.hothousespa.com/hh1.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home