Saturday, April 08, 2006

Day Eight: Hanging in There

Day eight and we're still doing okay. I guess my vow to not blog-obsess about the TWW during the the TWW has been tossed out the window. Except for four nightmares, I managed to sleep all the way until my usual temp time: 05:00.

Day eight. Normally we'd be testing in a couple days but because of the progesterone we're going to wait until Thursday. And I'm okay. I'm not sitting here contimplating every little ache and twinge.

Day eight. M. is doing okay too. She's feeling positive, more positive than at the beginning at the cycle.

Day eight. All is calm. I can't tell you how good it feels just to be calm. If our little bambino is implanting, she's getting two nice, calm mums at the moment.

I'm home alone with a pound of butter...you know what that means...BAKING TIME!!! Today's project: lemon bundt cake with a lemon soak and a lemon glaze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home