Friday, April 07, 2006

Spotty McSpot

I really don't want to start the crazies again, but here it goes.

I saw it yesterday. A faint blush of rose, the lightest of light pinks. Just once. And it was there again today. M. can verify it this time. I'm not going crazy.

But I am.

Somehow I'd managed to banish hope to the dark recesses of my mind this time. I could blame everything on the progesterone, or my head, or anything else but being FUCKING pregnant. Except now we have a temp drop (not progesterone, not my crazy head) and spotting. Good lord, fucking crazy SPOTTING.

SPOTTING!!!

Okay, some people have spotting normally. But I don't. Well, not at six and seven DPO.

Damn you, Hope. We're going for walk.

Go Bambi. Hang in there kiddo.

6 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lurker from FF here...A little soon to tell, but could definitely be implantation dip and spotting. Good luck

 
At 4/07/2006 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

De-lurking here...I've had a good feeling about this...got fingers and paws crossed for you here in San Diego =)

 
At 4/07/2006 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

another lurker from FF wanting to send good thoughts your way!!! Hoping this is it for you two!

 
At 4/08/2006 4:58 AM, Blogger party b said...

come on bambi!

 
At 4/08/2006 8:33 AM, Blogger Steph said...

I agree with other comments: implantation! Explains the spotting and temp drop. Fingers crossed for you and M.

 
At 4/08/2006 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Bambi Go!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home