Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pretty, pretty chart

I'm starting to think I should have gone onto progesterone a long time ago. Taking it is really helping my mental state because I feel that all of my temps and signs/symptoms are completely and utterly meaningless.

Now M. and I can just sit back and enjoy my pretty chart.

And it is very pretty. Even if it's full of shit, it's pretty, pretty shit. I'm officially a hot wanna-be-mama. I've had my highest. temp. ever. I've even made up a song for my chart. You sing "pretty pretty chart" to the tune of "Starry, Starry Night"*.

Six days into The Wait, still holding it together.

*I never promised it was a good song!

6 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 8:14 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

ooooh. that IS a pretty chart.
Hope the rockets are just the ticket.
only 6 more days??
ahhh!

 
At 4/06/2006 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks so good! (checking in from MDC :)

 
At 4/06/2006 11:10 AM, Blogger charlotte said...

I swear to God that before you posted this (because we just exchanged emails) I went to look at your chart, and thought to myself...that is a nice looking chart. Swearsies.

 
At 4/06/2006 1:28 PM, Blogger *G* said...

it *is* very pretty indeed!

best of wishes :)

 
At 4/06/2006 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, so pretty! I've been paper charting for about 6 months and last week my chart grew legs and ran away. Gone. Just. Totally. Gone. So now we're 2 days away from insem and we're totally guessing about everything (do I normally have ewcm by now? etc.) Argh! Anyway, your (beautiful) chart has finally convinced me to make mine digital!
**Baby Dust**

 
At 4/07/2006 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! The dip today made me to a doubletake. C'mon Bambi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home