Thursday, October 05, 2006

Belly Shot #5 14w0d


I finally got the belly shots up on Flickr so they can be compared. The belly shot gallery is up and running. We took a full body shot at fourteen weeks that I think is pretty darn cute.

What happened today? I got pegged as pregnant by a complete stranger for the first time.

A woman I was working with asked me if I was pregnant and it took me completely by surprise. I had to ask her how she knew and she told me that my back was swayed like someone who is pregnant. The funny thing is I'd just been noticing that my back was getting swayed a couple days ago.

And yes, we didn't get twelve weeks up on babycakes but it is in the belly shot gallery.

M. and I are on our long break and I need it. I'm on tired puppy.

Ten Weeks
Seven Weeks
Four Weeks

6 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 3:41 AM, Blogger *G* said...

Such great pictures - thanks for posting them!

Hope you're able to do some of your favorite things on the break :)

 
At 10/06/2006 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I was feeling I've been a bad blog commentor. ;-) I hope the 2nd trimester is easier on you.

This last month of pregnancy is kicking my butt right now.

 
At 10/06/2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Congratulations on hitting 14 weeks! Looking good!!!

The 2nd trimester will hopefully be a breeze for you. :)

 
At 10/06/2006 7:20 PM, Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

I've got to get some new shots taken. I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow and I think the last photos we did was at 10 weeks. Lots has changed on this body since then.

 
At 10/10/2006 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!
I loooooooooooove that sway, girl!
xo

 
At 10/13/2006 6:52 AM, Blogger Wendy and Karen said...

Wonderful pictures. You look beautiful. Love the sway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home