Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This is Anne and M's fault

M. and went on a pilgrimage to Whole Foods (ahem, Whole Paycheck) yesterday, all the way across the LAKE to the EAST SIDE because they have RAINCOAST CRISPS. This is all Anne and M.'s fault. If we'd never ever tasted those amazing little tidbits we could stay safely tucked in our little Seattle haven. But NO. Now we must go find them. In freakin' BELLEVUE.

Oh, and I finally bought an iPod. Because the baby needs it. Really. that wasn't Anne and M.'s fault. I can only blame myself.

6 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 10:22 AM, Blogger J said...

Ipods are neccesary. Seriously. I understand.

 
At 9/19/2006 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear we could be of assistance!!!! I love those things. They put the crack back in cracker.

 
At 9/19/2006 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL great nickname! You know, they have that awesome "Green & Black" organic chocolate, too. You know, for the baby. And just to be on the safe side, both mommies need to have some.

 
At 9/20/2006 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, if you guys had to buy a Nintendo for the baby - you can blame that on me too! :)

glad you liked the crisps ;)

 
At 9/20/2006 2:57 PM, Blogger Solitaire said...

Oh my! I'm drooling over those Raincoast crisps. They look heavenly. Must rush straight to my nearest Whole Paycheck and see if they have them here.

 
At 9/20/2006 7:13 PM, Blogger Jude said...

Wow, I didn't know anyone called it "Whole Paycheck" but me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home