Saturday, March 03, 2007

100% Lesbian Made

We had our doc appointment yesterday and everything looks good. My BP looks good and Dr. G. has declared that I'm having a HEALTHY pregnancy. I can't tell you how good those words sound.

As the MA was hooking up the NST machine he was asking questions, including if the baby has a dad...ahem...and then proceeded to tell us about another doctor in the office, Dr. D., who is on one of the Rosie O'Donnell family cruises.

He, he...Dr. D. is a lesbian!

I'm not sure about the MA outing the doc. I was thinking about it this morning. Both M. and I are VERY out and I don't really care if other people tell the world that I'm a lesbian and madly in love with another woman. BUT...it's not something I share freely with my patients, and it's not like Dr. D. has it screaming from her personal profile. I don't think I'd be 100% thrilled if one of my coworkers shared the information with my patients.

I still like that we now know that it didn't just take a village to make LB, it took a LESBIAN village. Dr. D. is the MD who did our IUI!!!

1 Comments:

At 3/04/2007 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't like it either...but i assume it happens. Sometimes it takes some of the pressure off me...if my staff outs me to patients (which i'm sure they do sometimes) or to other, newer staff...then i don't have to worry i they know or care. I'm tired of having to decide to come out all the time. But i see what you mean...it's really not ok overall (but cool for you guys!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home