Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Finn, The Milk Monster!

I've been a bit M.I.A. because Finn has decided it's time to GROW. It's crazy. He's become the craaaaazy milk monster, feeding constantly through the night until the afternoon when mommy finally, finally gets a little break. Breast feeding is a beautiful thing, but I'm tired of being The Boob.

We're going to introduce a bottle starting Monday. Then M. can take a night feeding. Whew!

Two week check up yesterday and he's back to his birth weight and one and a quarter inches longer. Big boy! He had his Hep B vaccine and did so well with it.

We're taking our stroller out for the first time. Of course, it looks like it's going to rain, but we have a rain shield. Take that, mother nature. Will post pics later.

4 Comments:

At 4/18/2007 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I was blog rolling so I am not entirely sure how I found you BUT I just spent waaay too long reading your blog and I LOVE it! I am so happy for you and your family and baby Finn is adorable. Congrats on breastfeeding too. Let me know if you need anything!

 
At 4/18/2007 6:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I hope you don't mind me putting in a "blog request". I've been following your story both here and on the RC boards. I was wondering how things are going with DtD... has he met Finn yet? I'm curious about the feelings or issues that he's going through. We're working with a PKD right now - I know it is a totally different person/situation but I'm hoping to gain some more insight into other people's experiences.

Finn is beautiful! I'm so happy that you've chosen to share this journey with so many strangers. Thank you!

 
At 4/19/2007 10:30 AM, Blogger party b said...

ha ha - we call Hannah the milk monster all the time! :-)

I secretly love when they do that - though it's really tiring!

 
At 4/19/2007 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breastfeeding was so hard for me for the first 6 weeks or so and I too would be so frustrated with Aidyn's constant need to nurse but just stick it out - once you get past the first couple months it is the easiest and most convenient thing ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home