Monday, July 23, 2007

I've Been Rejected

Bottle, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

For the very first time Finn actually chose the bottle over the boob.

WAHHHHHH!

He's really into his hands and holding things and he puts his hands on thte bottle and goes to town. It's so cute...he makes these adorable cooing noises while he fingers the bottle and eats. So it was BOTTLE over BOOB. Me...the boob. Isn't it supposed to be boob forever?

I'm kind of offended. Not 100%. Maybe 55% offended.

I felt much better when he got up from his nap and went to town on the boob. I was back in favor, bottle be damned.

3 Comments:

At 7/24/2007 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that was the funniest post yet!! I guess since I am a BFing mom and my little one will take what ever she can get food out of.. LOL...

Thanks for the laugh!!

April

 
At 7/25/2007 12:17 PM, Blogger SC said...

Haha - last night, I was rejected for a rice cake.

And I was totally offended!

 
At 7/25/2007 10:36 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

Oh, for a rice cake? I'm sooooo sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home