Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Working Moms

Finn and I are nearing the end of the longest stretch of time we've ever alone had together - 6+ hours. This is because M. has a new job! It's only 10 hours a week and pays well, so we totally lucked out. M. getting laid off was such a blessing, although tough financially. It's been so wonderful to parent our son together for three and a half months. That's worth a lot of money in my mind. We've had time to be a family.

I took pictures of what we did today so M. could see what we were up to.

Mommy and Finn's Day!

Now..it would be REALLY nice to be able to shower. :)

5 Comments:

At 7/18/2007 3:37 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

I was just wondering what you and M want Finn to call you both when he gets older? Are you both going to be "mom" or will one of you be "ma" or "mama" and one "mom"?

This is just me being curious, if you don't feel comfortable answering, that's totally ok, I don't want to be too nosey.

 
At 7/18/2007 6:57 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

Jackie - I have no problem answering...I am mommy and M. is mama. We decided this before Finn was born.

 
At 7/19/2007 4:13 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Wow, that's a long time to be together! Angele had to go back to work after 2 & 1/2 weeks at home. Since she mostly works shift work, I was home alone for 12 hours at a time. You do learn to juggle things and I found it got easier with time.

Bouncy chair is what I use to have a shower. I sit her in the bathroom while I shower. If she fusses, I sing. :P

Cute pictures!

 
At 7/19/2007 9:40 AM, Blogger Sacha said...

M. is very worried about me going back to work in a couple weeks. I work twelves and she's never been alone with Finn that long. I know that we're competent women and we'll figure it all out as we go along. But it will be an adjustment.

 
At 7/19/2007 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Finn is adorable. I hope his teething is getting better.

2. That ice tea looks *really* delicious.

3. If that is homemade naan could you please post the recipe?

Misty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home