Friday, August 17, 2007

Weekend Cuteness Old Skool

Three Weeks Old, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

Neither M. nor I can remember Finn being this small. We were too overwhelmed and sleep deprived and those memories are just gone. I honestly have a hard time remembering what he was like a couple weeks ago or a month ago. Having a baby has a way of forcing you to live in the moment.

When #2 comes along, we're going to take pictures every day just so we can remember. I guess that's why I take so many now. I don't want to lose one second with our boy.

2 Comments:

At 8/21/2007 6:02 PM, Blogger Angele said...

awww.

yeah we take tons of pictures--they change so quickly!!

 
At 8/21/2007 6:03 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

oops that was me, Stacey. Oh well, I'm sure Angele had the same stuff to say. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home