Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back to Work Again

It's my first almost full day...eight hours. I've managed to squeeze my post-partum body into my scrubs and my breast pump is primed and ready to go. Good lord, my boobs have gotten HUGE. Finn and M. are asleep and I pumped a bottle ready for him when he wakes.

I'm going to miss my boy.

It's back to real life. Well, one more week then I start my 12 hour shifts. That will be REAL life. I don't mind working but I wish I didn't have to work as much as I do. The good thing? Okay, a couple good things. I get to see my friends. My job keeps me in shape and I NEED it right now.

I have my water bottle. I have some Luna bars. I have raw veggies, apples, zucchini cake, cheese and crackers. I am ready to rock and roll.

6 Comments:

At 8/08/2007 8:48 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Good luck! Sounds like you're handling going back to work really well.

 
At 8/08/2007 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

April

 
At 8/08/2007 10:59 AM, Blogger Angele said...

Have a good first week back!!!!

 
At 8/08/2007 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your first day back! i'm sure it will be hard, but it sounds like you are really focusing on the positives.

 
At 8/09/2007 9:12 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

I hope it went well!

 
At 8/09/2007 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it went alright!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home