Friday, October 19, 2007

Weekend Cuteness: Waiting for the Bus

Waiting for the Bus, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

I've been into public transit lately. It's nice to not have to haul Finn in and out of the car seat and I like that time just sitting on the bus. Today I put Finn into the wrap and we went up to the pharmacy to pick up meds. It actually took a long time and the weather was pretty ick. I had my requisite hat and the umbrella. We had lunch, read a magazine, then met M. for Thai food.

It was all good.

5 Comments:

At 10/21/2007 8:56 AM, Blogger ohchicken said...

sounds like a perfect day.

 
At 10/21/2007 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh! A wrap! I knew you guys had a Moby, but didn't know you're expanded in to woven wraps. I"ve been reading/lurking since you (and we) were preg - our daughter is almost 6 mo old now. We started with the Moby, but have a Didy Waves, slingified Vatani wrap and a mei tai. It's a slippery slope! Have you been to any NW babywearing meetings yet? (found at thebabywearer.com)

Write a post about your babywearing experiences!

Such a cute little boy. Thanks for sharing your journey.

 
At 10/21/2007 8:50 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

It's a Hoppediz and I love it. I'll post about babywearing. I can't imagine using a stroller on a regular basis.

I'm thinking about a Didy waves for summer.

 
At 10/22/2007 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture ever! Can't wait to read your baby wearing post.

 
At 10/23/2007 10:57 AM, Blogger Lides said...

That is just a lovely photo. his hat is adorable.

I'm glad to have re-found y'all (had a computer disaster a while back which took all my links) -- so I guess I'm reintroducing myself :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home