Monday, November 26, 2007

Up in the middle of the night...

Finn and Mama, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

...no better time to blog photos!

Finn and M. at the park. One of my favorite pictures yet.

What he does back there, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

Chewing on his fingers in the new car seat! Tasty Finngers.

My best friend, vacuum!, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

He seriously LOVES the vacuum. It's just about the coolest thing ever, and even better if we let him chew on the hose. Which we NEVER do. Even if it does buy mommies five minutes. Never.

never

Little Blue Eyes, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

His eyes just kill me. Dead. Every time. I love my boy.

4 Comments:

At 11/26/2007 6:02 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Gorgeous photos! Hope you feel better soon.

Funny that Finn loves the vacuum. Erik is terrified of it!

 
At 11/26/2007 7:55 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

great pictures. riley loves the vacuum too and wants to eat it.

 
At 11/26/2007 8:13 AM, Blogger Lil Jimmi said...

Phine LOVES the vacuum. She calls it "VAROOOOOOM!" When I vacuum she follows me around and sometimes gets her duck with wheels on a stick and "vacuums" along with me. If I turn it off she signs "more please." And when I put it away she tries opening the closet door and signs "more please."

 
At 11/26/2007 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos! His bottom teeth are too adorable!

Hope you are feeling better soon. Both Mira and I had colds this week. No fun!

Janet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home