Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Yummy Boob Sound

When the boob is especially good, Finn makes this really funny sound. It's a groan followed by an inspiratory wheeze and so on. It's very cute, somewhat strange and really not fun in the middle of the night when I'm trying my best to sleep and feed at the same time.

We had mac and cheese last night. I made it with brown rice noodles so Finn could have some. I used my favorite Beeches signature and this quite tasty English coastal chedder. I put some in Finn's bowl, watched him grab a noodle, shove it into his mouth, and waited for the reaction...

He sucked on the noodle, smushed it into his mouth with his hands, and then some kind of horrible noise exploded out of his mouth. I looked at M., sure that a noodle had slicked itself over our son's airway, and then I suddenly realized what that sound was...

THE YUMMY BOOB SOUND.

I think I can officially say that Finn might like mac and cheese almost as much as the boob.

3 Comments:

At 11/06/2007 5:05 PM, Blogger ohchicken said...

lol i love it!!

 
At 11/06/2007 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute. :-)

Finn's about a month older than our Caroline. She had two teeth pop through, but they're gone now. We've started her on mashed bananas, sweet potatoes and some organic, whole grain baby cereal.

I'd love to feed her something else but I'm worried about the choking thing since she can't chew yet. What did you start Finn on?

Also wondering how your CD oddysey is going! We use one-size pocket diapers... I looove how soft they are! Just curious... thought a revisit to cloth diaper land might be a great future post - if you've the time!

Love the booby noise... :-) Who doesn't love cheese and noodles!!!

 
At 11/07/2007 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

darling! you must have endless entertainment with finn and his food commentary. i'm with him on the chedder mac. i wonder what else will get the boob level approval.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home