Saturday, November 03, 2007

Weekend Cuteness: Bad Ass

Hands, originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

I love how bad ass Finn looks in this picture. His hat is pulled a bit over his eyes and he's just chillin'. And look at those chubby little fingers.

We ended up taking a three hour walk for his seven month b-day. I walk so much more now that we have a little one. Sometimes just to get out of the house. Sometimes because we're out shopping and it doesn't make sense to load him back into the careseat to go to the other end of the strip mall. So we walk. It's a nice change of pace and we get to explore all the nooks and crannies of our neighborhood.

2 Comments:

At 11/05/2007 10:26 AM, Blogger R said...

Your baby is just adorable. Thanks for reminding me that there is hope. We can't give up and we won't. Thanks!!

 
At 11/05/2007 9:33 PM, Blogger K.L.B. said...

Hey Sacha, just thought I'd pop in to say hi and happy birthday to Mr. Finn. Sorry I don't comment much, but I'm here, reading, loving it, and cheering you on in your parenting adventure.
Oh, and walking rocks. I wish more people would walk. I fancy myself a militant pedestrian. I even kick car tires when they eek into my crosswalk space. GO WALKIN'!
Kristy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home