Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry. Christmas. Baby.

originally uploaded by Sacha Digi.

Finn's first Christmas has come and gone.

I admit it. I'm a homebody to an extreme. I absolutely HATE going anywhere. Which is why even the short trek to my inlaws, whom I adore, was marginally painful. M. and I ended up getting very little sleep. The only saving grace was that I ended up napping with Finn on Christmas day.

Finn had fun. He really enjoyed opening presents and attempted to ingest several bows. He also actually enjoyed the toys he got.

Then we get home and find out that not only is Cali preggers but so are Jen and Cait. Best. Christmas.Present. Ever.

And now it's over and we're plunged back into teething hell as of 4 am this morning. M. thinks he's working on four all at once, which might be the case because this morning was pretty much the worst it's ever been. And Finn is not an easy teether by any stretch of the imagination.

1 Comments:

At 12/29/2007 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're going through teething hell. So are we! Mira got her bottom two just recently (at 8.5 months) and I think the top 2 might be on their way. She was shrieking this afternoon and chewing ferociously on anything and everything. Poor babies.

Janet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home