Friday, May 02, 2008

New Diaper Covers

Blue and olive peels, originally uploaded by mariajasnoch.

I've been stalking Kiwi Pie to get a couple of her Kiwi Peel covers and yesterday I got two!!!!

We are moving to a fitted bamboo dipe with wool covers. Now we have one Covered Caboose and two Kiwi Peels...just need to order our dipes. I cannot WAIT.

M. and I decided a couple months ago to start early potty training and so far it's going really really well. Finn gets up in the morning and pees on the potty and he pees after his naps. I think it's highly probable that we'll have a potty trained boy by the time he's two, probably sooner.

This is GREAT. This is SAD.

Because we both LOVE our dipes. It will be a sad day when our little boy doesn't have that lovely and soft cloth bum and we put away all our beautiful diapers and covers.

In the meantime I'm eagerly anticipating our beautiful covers. They are just lovely. And they'll probably be the last covers our boy needs.

4 Comments:

At 5/02/2008 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh... those are darling! I've been out of the cloth diaper world for so long, mostly because we used EC/early potty learning with our daughter and she was out of diapers at 18 mos! I almost miss them (the cuteness, not so much the washing).

 
At 5/02/2008 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are potty training our boy - 22 months - as well so I totally understand your sentiment. There is just something so perfectly sweet about a baby's diapered bottom. Congrats on your early success with Mr. Finn!

 
At 5/04/2008 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those covers are smashing! You chose the perfect colors. I'm collecting dipes still for a second little one not yet on the way, two years in the trying-to-get-on-the-way...but cloth dipes, they are so very addictive!

 
At 5/05/2008 2:09 PM, Blogger Dana said...

Did y'all refer to a book or other resource for the early potty training tips? I'd love a recommendation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home