Sunday, December 18, 2005

My mind is fucking with me

My body feels like it's getting ready to get pregnant.

I had this very strange dream. Not entirely strange because it's a hospital dream and I always have them when I'm going back to work. I dreamed I'm getting fluids, they're running from a bag into an IV in my arm. Except it's not fluids, it's tiny cupcakes with silver frosting. Usually my hospital dreams are highly distressing. I'm running the ER. I'm being fluid resuscitated. I can't breath. This one wasn't distressing at all.

Now M. tells me that silver is the color of pregnancy.

If this works I'm having a tiny silver cupcake charm made into a necklace and I will never take it off.

1 Comments:

At 12/19/2005 2:50 AM, Blogger b. said...

Crossing toes & fingers that the first time is successful. I, admittedly, got chills reading this post! Signs, signs, everywhere signs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home