Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What a way to start the next cycle...

My grandma might be dying. I'm not sure right now. I'm waiting to hear from my mum about exactly what's going on. I have to preface this all by stating that my grandma is 92 and end-stage dementia. For some reason that takes the edge off.

Anyway, she fell last night. And this morning she's having neuro-muscular problems and slurred speech. The last message I got from my mum is that she's almost comatose, her bp is dropping and her heart rate is increasing. In the medical world, NONE of that is good news.

I really wanted my grandma to hang in there long enough to at least meet her first great grandchild. She's given us scares before so maybe this is yet another.

In the meantime, the winner of the name contest is....

GERTRUDE

If she sticks and then kicks, we'll call her Gallopin' Gertie.

2 Comments:

At 2/08/2006 2:22 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she pulls through this. when is the nexy insem?

 
At 2/08/2006 2:26 PM, Blogger Sacha said...

we start insems tonight...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home