Saturday, March 04, 2006

Seed, or losing The Magic

It's a seed kind of post.

Seed number 1 is my ear seed. It's this little pressure point thing my acupuncturist put in my ear to help with anxiety and sleep. When I get anxious I just have to rub it. Maybe it will take me away to some exotic locale, but probably not. I don't know if acupuncture will work, but I have to admit it was one of the better experiences I've had and I'm going back. M. is beside herself because my acupuncturist wants to see my charts. Finally someone will appreciate all her hard work.

The acupuncturist (I really need a nickname for her) has told me my spleen qi is off and I have to give up dairy. Dear lord, NO. NOOOOOO!! I'm going to work on cutting down.

Seed number 2 was delivered last night to our doorstep. DtD had to go to a box store that does NOT donate to the Republicans, so he decided to drop off the sample instead of our usual pickup and covert exchange in his driveway. Insemination round number three has started and much to Megan's chagrin, I want to name this one...Monty. Because I was lying on the couch watching Monty Python during the insemination.

Yes folks, the magic has gone.

4 Comments:

At 3/04/2006 3:00 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Woo Hoo!!! GO Monty, GO!!!

 
At 3/04/2006 3:38 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

I hear you. Rooting for Monty. Are you guys doing better?

 
At 3/06/2006 7:33 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Which Monty Python? I hope it was Life of Brian.

 
At 3/07/2006 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acupuncture WILL work! It did for me : ) Oh, and my husband has that little ear thing too. He tends to be a high strung personality. So far so good! I like Monty - it has a nice ring :)

-tiffany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home