Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day 16: WTF????

We have another plan. Test last night, if we get a negative, don't take the progesterone, wait for my period to start so we can get going on cycle five.

We test.

We get a negative.

It's over.

Except it's not.

My temp is up this morning.

WTF????

I'm still spotting brown, no red...it's increasing...I'm starting to get clots with the spotting...lord jebus, my period should be starting...MY TEMP IS UP...

We're not sure if I'm going to take the progesterone today or not. I really don't think I'm preggers (another negative this morning) and I'm really tired of this. But what if I am? Maybe I have a lazy one armed, no spine* little Bambi that's trying to stick around.

*M. says there's no reason Bambi would have one arm and no spine if she is sticking around but she's clearly lazy if she's implanting this late. I'm just feeling dramatic.

4 Comments:

At 4/16/2006 6:04 AM, Blogger Calliope said...

wtf is right!

Could you guys get a beta tomorrow?

 
At 4/16/2006 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would get the beta and stay on the progesterone until you are 300% sure it's over. I have my toes and fingers crossed for you!

 
At 4/16/2006 10:10 AM, Blogger Smithie said...

Sarah (my current fetus) took at least 3 weeks to implant. Conception date was not (retrospectively) in doubt because I left town for 10 days right after conception. I actually wound up having SURGERY because they couldn't see a sac on my dating ultrasound and thought she was ectopic. It does happen... I don;t know how to advise you, but I'm thinking of you... (hug)

 
At 4/16/2006 2:17 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Wow....what a roller coaster!

Not that you asked - but I think a beta is a logical next step. Since I took progesterone for my last 5 cycles, I had a beta each month. I was told not to stop the progesterone until I had a negative beta. Then I didn't get my period for 3 days after stopping the progesterone.

Doesn't the waiting and guessing suck????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home