Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Day 11: Midnight Panic and Security Blankets

I woke up at midnight and my heart was beating so loudly I could hear it in my ears. I’d gone to bed perfectly calm but now…NOT CALM. I lay there for two hours until I finally woke M., whined A LOT and told her that the only way I could get back to sleep was to POAS RIGHT NOW.

So we did.

Negative.

But my urine was quite dilute. I think the whole test should be thrown out.

Day 11. Still no period. Still no spotting. Mild cramps this morning. And my temp is up. Things are still looking good. Lordy, I really NEED that BFP. I can’t imagine how bad this is going to hurt when we find out that I’m not pregnant.

We have a plan. I always need a plan. Plans are my security blankets in life. Unless my period shows up tomorrow, we’re going in for a beta on Thursday. We need to know if I’m preggers, or if I need to stop the progesterone so my period can rear its ugly head.

5 Comments:

At 4/11/2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Calliope said...

Midnight POAS negatives do NOT count!

Hoping so much for you.

 
At 4/11/2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

biting nails here for your guys!!!!!! cannot /wait/ for thursday AM (or, errr, tomorrow AM)!

 
At 4/11/2006 6:53 PM, Blogger charlotte said...

Great plan...I need plans too:)

POAS tomorrow morning!

 
At 4/12/2006 10:06 AM, Blogger Trista said...

I agree with Calliope. That test did not count. I am crossing my fingers for Bambi and the Beta...

 
At 4/12/2006 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girls... what kind of test are you using? I used three today! LOL! FRER (-) CBE (-) and Answer (+)and we are both 12 dpo and having a lot of the same symptoms! Good Luck! PM me on FF when you get your BFP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home